Monday, February 7, 2011

Coming together!

Z Day is way harder to write than VEMPIRE. That book came out of me like water from a fire hose. I literally couldn't stop the flow. Z-Day is much more painstaking. I'm getting there but finding it's much harder to write in the first person. Also, the particulars are revealing themselves to me in a much different way. A more laborious process. I started out writing the middle, thinking it was the beginning. Then I realized it was actually the middle. So now I've been writing the beginning, and I'm ***this close*** to attaching the two. Once that starts, I think I can cruise through the end pretty easily. I hope. Important thing is to just keep going...as Joe Sabah always says, ideas are a dime a dozen, but people who follow through are PRICELESS. Whoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment